How do I get the ahaCasino No Deposit Bonus?
The registration process is quite simple and won’t require more than a few minutes to complete. Use the appropriate form to enter your personal information, including the website credentials.
To confirm your new account, follow the link provided in the body of a message that will arrive as soon as the registration is over. In case you haven’t received anything in the inbox, it is important to check the Spam or Junk folder, because the mail from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject “Account activation” may eventually end up there.
Once the account is activated, you can immediately start playing the selected slot game. There is no need to deposit anything, only to enter a No Deposit Code, if any. Make sure you have used the spins within 5 days upon the activation.
How does the 20 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus work?
- Sign-up to the ahaCasino to get 20 spins you can use to play the Starburst video slot game.
- This offer comes with the wagering requirements of 36x, meaning you need to turn it over for the defined amount of times before it qualifies for a withdrawal.
- You have up to 5 days to use the package, or it will expire otherwise.
- If this offer is not enough yet, there is an ahaCasino Bonus you can also take advantage of.
- Only players from Sweden, Norway and Finland are entitled to the offer, as well as the No Deposit Code.
- The offer is valid to only one customer having the same IP or household address, as well as bearing the same personal information.
Our conclusion of the ahaCasino No Deposit Bonus
Generally, the ahaCasino’s promotional offer is quite good in terms of the number of spins you get upon the registration. Although some of the competitors allow players to use the No Deposit spins on any game from the portfolio, here you can only use it for the Starburst slot game. Wagering requirements of 36x are also decent and the mentioned game can be very rewarding, but the casino should certainly offer more days to turn over the winnings if their plan was to attract novice players in addition to the regular gamers.