How do I get the Bethard Casino No Deposit Bonus?
First of all you will need to register for a new account with Bethard Casino in order to receive this great offer. You simply fill out all of the relevant personal information and you will be good to go.
Once you have filled out this form, you should have received an email from the folks at BetHard. This email should contain an activation link that can be used to fully confirm your account. Note: If there is no sign of this email inside of your inbox, be sure to check both your spam and trash folders in case it is there.
Once you have successfully signed up, you should have the Bethard Casino no deposit bonus credited to your account immediately when you select either the Luxury Rome or Astor Magic games. This means you don’t need to make a deposit to use these spins. Do note that you only have 24 hours to use these spins before they expire. If you have missed the validity period, try out the PetersCasino No Deposit Bonus.
How do the 10 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus work?
- Upon successful sign-up, you will receive 10 spins for either the Luxury Rome game or Astro Magic, whichever you prefer.
- You need to meet wagering requirements of x60 before you are able to withdraw the spin winnings form your account.
- Before you can withdraw these winnings, you will need to make a deposit of at least €30 and bet it at least once.
- You only have 24 hours to utilise these spins before they expire. Besides, you can also claim the Bethard Casino Bonus.
- Be sure to check the Bethard Casino website if you wish to see further terms and conditions.
Our conclusion of the Bethard Casino No Deposit Bonus
Overall, this is a handy way to get 10 spins for a couple of popular games without having to commit any of your hard earned cash. If things go well, you may decide to deposit and start betting on the site, or else you can see how you get on with your spins and never use Bethard Casino again. The validity period of 24 hours on the spins is very short and the wagering requirements are quiet high, which do make the offer somewhat less appealing.