How do I claim the Big5Casino bonus?
To be entitled to the Big5Casino Bonus, you have to register a new account at first. This can be done through a standard registration procedure, claiming only a set of personal details you already know, as well as the login name and password.
Wait for a few moments upon the registration and you will be automatically transferred into the dashboard. There is no need to take any other action, but only to proceed to the deposit page.
While in the dashboard, choose one of the supported payment processors (credit cards, e-wallets like Skrill and PayPal) and make your initial deposit. There is a minimum of €20 that will be accepted and to get the balance doubled immediately upon the processed payment make sure to enter the provided Big5Casino Bonus Code.
How does this bonus work?
- Load your account with any amount in the range from €20 to €500 and you will qualify for a bonus of 100%.
- The balance you created now can be used on a selection of quality casino games, including video slots and table games.
- Before posting a withdrawal request or a transfer of your winnings into the real-money balance, roll over the Big5Casino Deposit Bonus 30 times.
- There is a deadline of 30 days upon the bonus issuance given to meet the wagering requirements. For a 3x longer validity time, please refer to the Silver Fox Casino Bonus.
Further T&C’s of the Big5Casino bonus
- The casino’s official site contains a detailed list of countries and territories whose players are not entitled to the Big5Casino Deposit Bonus. Check it before start playing.
- Different games come with a different contribution towards meeting the wagering requirement. This can be also easily checked at the FAQ page.
- While playing with the bonus money still active, all your bets will be capped at €5 per line.
The Big5Casino Welcome Offer combines elements to keep both novice and experienced players satisfied. Even though some deals come with more bonus money, the Promo Code for May 2022 associated with this one brings a chance to place bets on progressive jackpots, potentially offering a lot more than initially invested.