How do I get the €100 boogie.bet Casino bonus?
Before you can get the instant new player bonus, you need to make an account at the boogie.bet Casino. The fastest way to get an account is by using our bonus code button.
After your registration, the customer support from booogiebet will send you an email which contains an activation link. The sender is firstname.lastname@example.org and after you click the link, your account will be activated. The next thing you need to do, is send a scanned colour copy of a valid proof or ID to email@example.com. After you have done this, your account can be confirmed and withdrawals will be allowed. Note: if you cannot find an email, be sure to check your spam folder.
After you have logged in, go to the Promotions tab and activate the boogie.bet Casino Welcome Bonus. Choose the appropriate payment method and make a minimum deposit of €25 to receive the first deposit bonus.
How does the €100 boogie.bet Casino bonus work?
- Get a 50% bonus up to €100 for your first deposit.
- The bonus will be added to your account instantly.
- The bonus amount must be wagered 35 times before it can be withdrawn.
Additional boogie.bet Casino conditions at a glance
- You can only receive the bonus once per person, account, family, household and IP address.
- The bonus will be active for 30 days after you have received the bonus amount.
- The maximum bet per spin for the wager requirement is €7.
- The maximum amount that can be won with the bonus amount is €10.000.
- When withdrawing any amount, the boogie.bet Casino can have a 6% withdrawal fee.
Our conclusion of the €100 boogie.bet Casino bonus
The boogie.bet Casino bonus offers new players a 50% first deposit bonus (up to €100) but the bonus comes with a high price, as the wagering requirement is quite high, namely 35%. The casino also has a 6% withdrawal fee, which could be costly if you also keep in mind any fees that may be added when you withdraw with certain withdrawal methods. The minimum amount of €25 that needs to be deposited is also quite high. In conclusion, we would say that there are better bonus deals out there.