How do I claim the Casinia bonus?
Create an account following a simple and straightforward registration procedure. Fill the form with your personal records, address and website credentials, choose the preferred currency and you’re good to go.
Wait for a couple of moments for the system to process your application and soon enough you’ll find yourself into the dashboard. No additional actions are needed to confirm or activate your new account.
To activate the Casinia Bonus, you have to make a deposit starting from €20, or the currency equivalent, which is the amount that stands for each of qualified deposits. You can use various mechanisms such as Visa, Moneta.ru and more, but not PayPal. Once the payment is being confirmed, you need to contact the support team on e-mail or live chat to receive the matching amount of your bonus.
How does this bonus work?
- Make your first deposit of up to €500 and see it matched with a bonus of 100%.
- Enter the provided Casinia Bonus Code each time when making a deposit and you will be awarded with a total of 200 spins.
- Roll over the Casinia Deposit Bonus 30 times before make a qualified withdrawal.
- You have 10 day upon issuance of this bonus to meet the wagering requirements. If you need more time to wager, check the 3-time longer PlaySunny Bonus.
Further T&C's of the Casinia bonus
- The bonus money is applicable on a variety of video slots and games within that category such as scratch cards.
- With the Casinia Deposit Bonus still active in your balance, all bets will be capped at €5.
The casino’s official website contains a list of games that contribute 0-20% towards meeting the wagering requirements, so please check it before start playing.
Given the amount of money you’ll receive through the Casinia Welcome Offer, we can say this is a good deal for all casino players. Still, it comes with a bit short validity time, but if register with Promo Code for September 2019, you’ll receive enough spins to compensate for any possible downside of this overall interesting and quality deal.