How do I claim the CasinoGym bonus?
Since the system processes all your data in the real time, there is no need to activate or confirm your account manually. Go directly to the cashier section, presuming the registration was finished successfully.
The minimum deposit required to receive each bonus is €20 (or the currency equivalent) and you can place it using an accepted payment processor such as Visa or Paysafecard (but not with PayPal). Remember that you should enter the Bonus Code that can be obtained from us by pressing the button below.
How does this bonus work?
- Claim the new customer bonus of 100% issued on top of your first deposit of up to €250.
- On your second deposit of up to €250, the casino will place a bonus of 25%.
- Finally, the third deposit valued €500 will be matched with a bonus of 50%.
- Place bets of up to €5 per round and play supported video slot games, of which some have a local jackpot prize attached.
- While depositing, enter the CasinoGym Bonus Code to receive a total of 100 extra spins in batches of 30, 20 and 50.
- The CasinoGym Deposit Bonus combined with your initial deposit must be wagered 20x before posting a valid withdrawal request or transfer the winnings to the cashable balance.
- This is a package to be enjoyed at your own pace. Players looking for a challenge can always refer to the Slot Jerry Bonus.
Further T&C's of the CasinoGym bonus
- Additional rounds can be used on the following games in this very order: Wolf Gold, Book of Dead and African Sunset.
- Players from Brazil, China, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Thailand, India, Hungary, Portugal, Poland, Mauritius, Peru, Bangladesh, and Tunisia are not entitled to the CasinoGym Deposit Bonus.
- You have to be of 18 years or older in order to claim this welcome package.
With all pros and cons skilfully measured, we can say the CasinoGym Welcome Offer is a package recommended to both novice and players with the substantial gaming experience. Thanks to the Promo Code for December 2018, there is no cap regarding the amount of cash to withdraw, which adds an extra layer to this interesting deal.