How do I claim the Dream Jackpot bonus?
The first step is to open an account using our promo code. Complete the steps and fill in the requested data.
When you’re done with the registration form, Dream Jackpot Casino will send you a confirmation email with a link inside. Just click it and your account will be activated. It’s important to notice that the email could end up in your spam folder, so make sure to check, if you can’t find it.
The next step in claiming the Dream Jackpot bonus would be to make your first deposit. Open the Cashier section and pick a payment provider. PayPal is not an option, and the other e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller are don’t qualify for the Dream Jackpot bonus. This leaves credit and debit cards, wire transfer, and a couple of other options depending on your country. The minimum deposit is €10. To get the full amount of the bonus and the 75 free spins, you have to deposit €250 with our promo code the first time, €150 the second, and €1,000 the third.
How does this bonus work?
- Use our bonus code to get a total bonus of up to €900 on your first three deposits.
- You will also get 50 free spins for each of the deposits. The Spintastic Bonus brings you more Free Spins.
- The Dream Jackpot Casino bonuses must be wagered 35 times prior to withdrawal.
- Only slots count for the full amount and other games contribute up to 20% of the value.
- The maximum bet while clearing the Dream Jackpot Casino bonuses is limited to €5 per round.
Further T&C’s of the Dream Jackpot bonus
- The bonus is available to new customers only.
- Deposits with Skrill and Neteller don’t qualify for the welcome offer.
- Some countries are restricted, most notably Russia, Ukraine, India, and Poland.
- The minimum bet that counts towards the wagering requirements is €0.50.
- There is more information available on the website of the casino.
The Dream Jackpot Casino welcome offer certainly brings a lot to the table if you can obtain the full €900 across your first three deposits. The issues here is that you can’t add funds with e-wallets and are limited to only a couple of payment options.