How do I claim the Dunder bonus?
First, you need to register at Dunder. In order to sign up, you need to state some personal data like your email, your name, your date of birth, your mobile number and your address. If you click our bonus button, you will be led directly to the Dunder registration.
When you’ve sent the registration form, you receive a 4-digit code via SMS to your mobile phone. To finish the registration process fill the code into the field.
Directly after you’ve completed the registration you receive 20 spins for Book of Dead. But to claim the whole welcome package, you need to make a deposit of £20 or more. Your first deposit then will be rewarded with a 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 more spins for Book of Dead. Deposits with e-wallets like Skrill or Neteller are excluded from the deposit bonus, but you can choose from other payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, Trustly or Paysafecard.
How does this bonus work?
- Register at Dunder and get 20 bonus spins for Book of Dead upon registration.
- Receive 100% bonus money for your first deposit of £20 and up to £100.
- You get 100 more bonus spins for Book of Dead for 2 days after your deposit.
- You can bet a maximum of £5 with your bonus money.
Further T&C’s of the Dunder bonus
- The Dunder bonus can only be claimed once per household.
- You must be at the age of 18+ to get the Dunder new customer offer.
- After registration, the bonus offer is valid for 21 days.
- You need to wager your bonus 60 times.
The combination of up to £100 bonus money and 100 Book of Dead free spins makes the Dunder deposit bonus a good option. The wagering requirements are a little tough, but the huge amount of extra spins for the popular slot Book of Dead can cope for that.