How do I get the €100 EuroCasino bonus?
In order to avail of this offer, you have to set up a new account with EuroCasino. This is a simple and straightforward process.
When you have completed the initial stages of the registration process, you should have received an email from “activation@EuroCasino.com” which will be titled “Welcome to EuroCasino.com – please activate your casino account.” Within this email there will be a link that you can click to fully activate your account. Note: If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check both your spam and trash folders.
It is a simple method in which you avail of this €100 EuroCasino deposit bonus offer. Simply deposit at least €15 in your first deposit and you will automatically have it matched 100%, up to a total of €100, as well as getting 25 free spins for the Mega Fortune Dreams game.
How does the €100 EuroCasino bonus work?
- You will have your first deposit matched 100%, up to €100.
- You will also receive 25 free spins for the Mega Fortune Dreams game.
- The bonus amount will have to be wagered at least 40 times before you are able to withdraw these funds.
- You have 5 days to reach the wagering requirement before these bonuses expire.
- Certain games will contribute differently towards the wagering requirements, so double check.
Further conditions of the €100 EuroCasino bonus
- Only one customer, IP address, email address, household etc. can be used to avail of the bonus.
- Casino bonuses cannot be wagered on the following games: Bloodsuckers, Castle builder, Dead or Alive, The Wish Master, Tower Quest, Eye of the Kraken, Pearls of India, Scrooge, Champion of the Track, Devil´s Delight, 1429 Uncharted Seas & Super Monopoly Money.
- If you wish to see further terms and conditions, be sure to check out the EuroCasino website.
Our conclusion to the €100 EuroCasino bonus
When it comes to ideal new customer bonus offers for players, this EuroCasino bonus offer is a solid deal. You will have your first deposit matched 100%, up to a maximum bonus of €100, as well as getting 25 free spins for the Mega Fortune Dreams game. The minimum deposit required of €15 is average enough by industry standards. This is a nice way to start off your account with a bang. The bonus turnover requirements of 40 times are not too bad, but you only have five days to meet these requirements, which may be slightly tight if you are not a regular bettor. Overall, you cannot go wrong with this offer, thanks to its nice bonus terms and acceptable turnover requirements.