How do I get the FastBet Casino No Deposit Bonus
Sign-up through the 3-step registration procedure and enter personal information (name, address, etc) along with the website credentials into the form. This is the part where you can enter a No Deposit Code.
With the phase one completed, you will be automatically redirected to the member’s area, without a need to confirm the new account in any other way.
To qualify for the FastBet Casino No Deposit Bonus you don’t have to make a real money deposit. The entire batch of spins will be loaded to your account immediately upon the registration. Just move on to the games section and start playing. Besides, the casino also offers a FastBet Casino Bonus which you can get by making a deposit.
How does the 10 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus work?
- Sign-up for a new account to claim the batch of 10 spins as the FastBet Casino No Deposit Bonus and use it to play the Starburst video slot machine. If you have already taken advantage of this deal, get more spins for Starburst by using the EuroSlots No Deposit Bonus.
- Winnings generated through this package is a subject of wagering requirements, which means you have to roll it over for 60x before make a withdrawal.
- You have 24 hours upon the activation of the package to meet the wagering requirements; otherwise both No Deposit Bonus and any winnings will disappear from your account.
- There is a maximum of €500 (or the equivalent amount in NZD) you can withdraw, but please note: before any withdrawal, you need to make a deposit of at least €30/30NZD and wager it once.
- The offer stands once per a new account holder using the shared IP, personal details, phone number and a bank account (including credit card, e-wallet etc.).
- In addition, only players from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and New Zealand are entitled to this offer.
Our conclusion of the FastBet Casino No Deposit Bonus
At the first glance, one may say “why not pursue with the FastBet Casino No Deposit Bonus”, but underneath it all, there are wagering requirements suited only for the high rollers, capable to roll the money over for 60 times within a day. Moreover, the offer is limited to players from specific countries and you’re obligated to make a deposit before a withdrawal. To summarize, there are much better deals around the corner, especially for casual players.