How do I get the €50 Get Lucky bonus?
To register a new account, you will first have to enter your e-mail and password. This is a part of the process where you can enter the bonus code. After that, enter your personal information to complete the registration.
Click on the Welcome bonus button to ensure the casino send you a confirmation e-mail. To finish setting up your new account, click on the link provided in the message. In case you haven’t received anything in a short notice, please check your Spam or Junk folder for the message from Get Lucky Customer Support with the title “Please verify your email address”.
Once the account is confirmed, you will be able to make your first deposit. The casino accepts minimum deposits of €10. Make sure you don’t use payment methods such as Paysafe, Ukash, Webmoney, Moneybookers / Skrill or Neteller, because otherwise the bonus won’t be activated.
How does the €100 Get Lucky bonus work?
- Get a 100% deposit bonus on your first deposit of up to €50 (or the same amount of money in other accepted currency).
- The minimum amount you have to deposit in order to qualify for the welcome offer is €10.
- You will have to wager the bonus and deposit money for 35 times before you can withdraw it to the preferred payment method.
- All bonuses have to be wagered within 7 days from opening a new account.
Further conditions of the €50 Get Lucky bonus
- The offer is not available to players from the following countries: Albania, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, and Ukraine.
- Get Lucky bonus is designed only per one new customer, meaning it is forbidden to create multiple accounts that contain same personal information, address, phone number and shared computer’s IP.
- There is a list of games with the percentage of contribution to the wagering requirements and you can find it on the Get Lucky casino’s official website.
- This offer is valid until the end of the year.
Our conclusion to the €50 Get Lucky bonus
Get Lucky Casino offers a good welcome offer and it will match 100% any your offer in a range from €10 to €50, giving you a good starting point for playing slots and card games. While professionals won’t much bother with a short time to meet generally good wagering requirements, casual players will probably want to pass this offer and look somewhere else to find a better offer that maybe includes a pack of free spins or some other more acceptable incentives.