How do I claim the Grand Reef Casino bonus?
The first step to the new customer bonus leads through the simple registration procedure. Trigger it by pressing the “Sign Up” button placed in the upper right corner. This works fine for mobile users, while PC gamers can download the app and register the same way.
After entered the Code and pressed the Join Now option, you’ll be automatically transferred to the members-only section. There is no need to take any manual actions to confirm or activate your new account.
In order to qualify for the bonus money, you have to pay a one-time fee of at least €25 (or the currency equivalent). Make your first deposit with Visa or another payment processor (note that PayPal and Paysafecard are still not accepted) and apply the Bonus Code. If interested to claim the extra cash, get one now.
How does this bonus work?
- Load your account with an amount in the range from €25 to €5000.
- The casino will issue an instant and automatic bonus of 100%.
- Place the Grand Reef Casino Bonus Code and you’ll be rewarded with 50 extra spins to play any game from the Age of Gods slot series.
- A combination of your initial balance and the Grand Reef Casino Deposit Bonus has to be wagered 40x. Only then you’ll be able to post a withdrawal request or transfer the winnings to the cashable balance.
- Respect the deadline of 30 days granted to meet the wagering requirements. To play limit-free, check the Spartan Slots Bonus.
Further T&C's of the Grand Reef Casino bonus
- The casino’s official site is where you can find a detailed list of countries and territories whose players are not entitled to the Grand Reef Casino Deposit Bonus
- Withdrawals from extra spins only are capped at €100.
- You have to be of 18 years or older in order to claim this welcome package.
Presuming you’re a player from an eligible, the Grand Reef Casino Welcome Offer brings much more compared to the alternative deals. You’ll not only receive tons of cash, but the Promo Code for June 2019 is your entry ticket for the Age of Gods series. Hopefully, this will compensate for a higher initial fee and a bit harsh playthrough requirement.