How do I claim the Grande Vegas bonus?
When talk about the first step leading to the package, we must mention you have two possible options – download the casino’s dedicated software or enter your personal details and website credentials using the instant play mode.
A few moments upon a successful registration, you will be transferred directly to the dashboard. There is no need to confirm or activate your new customer account manually.
Now, step inside the cashier section, select a suitable payment method among several offered such as Visa and e-wallets (but not PayPal or Paysafecard) and make a qualified deposit. For the purpose of all bonus stages, the casino will accept deposits equal or higher than $20 (or the currency equivalent). The bonus will be issued instantly upon a successful payment.
How does this bonus work?
- Load your account with up to $100 and receive a matching bonus of 100%.
- Follow-up with $150 and you will get another bonus, this time of 150%.
- Along with the amount of your second deposit, enter the provided Grande Vegas Bonus Code and the casino will grant a batch of 50 extra rounds to play RTG’s Achilles.
- Finally, you will receive $50 as a free money right after.
- Wager the sum of your initial deposit + the Grande Vegas Deposit Bonus 30 times and then post a withdrawal request.
- This package comes free of any time limitation. The same goes for the WeGoWin Bonus – see the most suitable option for you.
Further T&C’s of the Grande Vegas bonus
- Bets placed on all video slots, European Slot Poker, bonus bingo and scratch cards count towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Players from Greece, Poland, Russia, United Kingdom, Romania, Bulgaria, Mauritius, Portugal and Indonesia are not entitled to the Grande Vegas Deposit Bonus.
- Every bet of $10 or more counts as 1 comp point. You can later exchange them for cash.
Considering the amount you get from the Grande Vegas Welcome Offer, we can say the deal will surely attract both newbies and experienced player. The Promo Code for May 2022 grants a combination of extra money and spins, posting a simple question – is there a reason not to see the package as a part of your bankroll.