How do I claim the Heavy Chips bonus?
To open a new customer account, you’ll have to fill the registration form that will be triggered when you click the orange-colored “Join Now” button placed in the upper right corner of the screen. Make sure no blank fields are left but they are all filled with the required information such as your name, home address, phone number and more.
When done with the registration, you’ll be automatically taken into the casino members’ area and asked to choose a payment processor and make your first deposit.
Now, from the list of supported mechanisms, select the most suitable one including Visa, Paysafecard, or e-wallets (without PayPal) and place a deposit starting from €10 (or the currency equivalent). Remember to enter the Heavy Chips Bonus Code and you’ll see the balance boosting the same moment the payment goes through.
How does this bonus work?
- Load your account with an amount in the range from €10 to €200 and you’ll be rewarded with a 200% bonus.
- Use the newly-created balance to play various video slot machines.
- Before posting any withdrawal request, you have to wager the Heavy Chips Deposit Bonus 35 times.
- This incentive is not limited in time when it comes to meeting the wagering requirements. Those more up to a challenge can refer to the React Casino Bonus.
Further T&C's of the Heavy Chips bonus
- Different games contribute in a different percentage towards the play-through requirement. The casino’s official site is where you can find the accurate information.
Winnings are capped at 15x the deposited amount.
- Players from France, Hungary, Latvia, Portugal, Singapore, The Kingdom of the Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States are not entitled to the Heavy Chips Deposit Bonus.
Overall, the Heavy Chips Welcome Offer is able to satisfy both high rollers looking to wager more in order to earn even a bigger prize and novice gamers who want to play timely unrestricted. This all comes with the Promo Code for November 2019, so if interested to see this deal in action, claim one while it still lasts.