How do I claim the High Noon Casino bonus?
Open your new account by filling nothing but a simple registration procedure with your e-mail, user name and password.
Your new account will be automatically confirmed and activated upon the registration, so the only thing left to do while in the dashboard is to make a qualified deposit.
When ready, make your first deposit using one of the pre-defined payment methods. In addition to the credit card and e-wallet transfers, you can also use Bitcoin (previously loaded using other mechanisms including PayPal) to make contributions starting from $35 (or the currency equivalent). In the cashier section, find the “Redeem Coupon” tab and the casino will boost your balance the same moment upon entering the High Noon Casino Bonus Code.
How does this bonus work?
- Make your first deposit anywhere in the range from to $2000 and the casino will instantly match it with a bonus of 200%.
- The balance created this way can be used to play slots, keno and scratch card games.
- Before a withdrawal or transfer of your winnings into the real-money balance, wager the sum of your initial deposit + the High Noon Casino Deposit Bonus 25 times.
- This deal comes with no strict time limitations, working the same way as the Club World Casinos Bonus.
Further T&C's of the High Noon Casino bonus
- Players from Belarus, Bulgaria, Poland, Serbia, Philippines, Croatia, Lithuania and Ukraine are not eligible for the High Noon Casino Deposit Bonus.
- Bets placed on different gaming categories will contribute in a different percentage towards meeting the wagering requirements. The casino’s official site holds a detailed list, so please check it before start playing.
- There is no maximum cashout restriction.
For players form eligible countries, the High Noon Casino Welcome Offer should be a top priority deal in March 2020. Features such as progressive jackpots, sizeable amount of extra money and unlimited validity time will be surely enough to make up for potential downsides such as a higher initial deposit and a bit harsh wagering requirements.