How do I get the €50 iGame Casino bonus?
To obtain the free spins you first have to register (create an account) with the casino. To get started, you can either use the “Claim My Bonus” or the “Create Account” button on the casino website, or then fill in all the necessary details.
You will then receive an email from iGame Casino with the subject “ iGame Promotions”. Please be careful as this email can sometimes be sent to the spam folder. This email will explain some regulations and will contain a confirmation link. Clicking on the link will activate your new iGame account.
From now on it’s really up to you. The welcome bonus will match your first deposit, up to deposits of €50. There are a few different ways to make this deposit. The minimum deposit to qualify for the bonus is €10.
How does the €50 iGame Casino bonus work?
- Make your first deposit as a new customer with iGame and receive their welcome bonus which gives you a 200% bonus on the amount of your first deposit. This is valid on deposits up to €50.
- As a registration bonus you will also receive 150 Free Spins for “Fire Joker”. You will receive 15 spins per day for 10 consecutive days.
- The bonus amount is subject to a 50x wagering requirements, which must be met in 21 days. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the bonus.
- Table games, Video Poker and Live Casino games cannot be used to fulfil these wagering requirements.
Further Terms and Conditions for iGame Online Casino
- Bonus money will only be transformed into real money when wagering requirements have been met. The funds will then be transferred into your account.
- Any Free Spins that have not been used will be considered to be unredeemed: you will not be able to use them later on.
- Some countries are excluded from the free spins bonus: Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Israel, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine. Players from Croatia are also excluded from the welcome deposit bonus.
- If you want to find out more about the term and conditions of the offer, please see the iGame website.
Our conclusion of the €50 iGame bonus
In all honesty, the iGame welcome bonus is not particularly exciting. Sure, the percentage value of the bonus is great and the offer of 10 consecutive days of free spins is never a bad thing. However, the bonus is capped at €50 which pales into insignificance when compared with some of the massive bonuses on offer at the moment, and the 50x wagering requirements are decidedly less-than-generous, and do nothing to improve this offer. Our verdict on the iGame welcome bonus? You’d probably be better off elsewhere.