How do I get the Jackpot Knights No Deposit Bonus?
Sign-up through the straightforward registration form and enter the requested information. Choose your currency and enter the provided No Deposit Code.
To confirm a new account, click on the activation link you will get in an e-mail from “email@example.com” with the subject “Real account registration at Jackpot Knights completed”. In case you didn’t receive the verification e-mail, make sure to check spam or junk folder, or contact the live chat support as the final option.
With your new account activated, sign-in and start any of the games supported under the Jackpot Knights No Deposit Bonus. The entire amount of spins will be ready, so you can start playing. Note that you don’t have to make any deposit, but if you do, you qualify for the Jackpot Knights Bonus.
How does the 10 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus work?
- Sign-up as a new user and claim the Jackpot Knights No Deposit Bonus consisted of 10 free spins.
- Choose one of the supported video slots (Starburst, Twin Spin or Piggy Riches) and use the entire batch on it.
- There are no wagering requirements on winnings from free spins. Looking out for another wager-free offer? Claim the LuckyDino No Deposit Bonus.
- Nevertheless, this is a time-sensitive offer with the deadline of 24 hours to spend the entire package of spins.
- Winnings generated using the Jackpot Knights No Deposit Bonus are capped at €50.
- Only players from Austria, Finland, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland are entitled to this offer. In addition, the casino’s official website is where you can find the detailed list of countries whose players are not allowed to open an account or participate in promotions organized by the Jackpot Knights.
Our conclusion of the Jackpot Knights No Deposit Bonus
With a modest deposit of €10, you will get 10 spins and a selection of games to play it through. Although you have a day to use the offer, there are no wagering requirements – a thing that sounds great to any video slot fan. Everything would even better if the list of allowed countries is longer, but qualified players simply won’t afford to miss this package.