How do I claim the Lucky Gold bonus?
You have three options when we talk about opening a new account: depending on the device, choose between instant play, PC software suite or mobile version. In any case, you will have to fill a registration form with a standard set of details such as user name, password, home address and more.
Registered accounts will be confirmed automatically, without any additional actions from player’s side. Move on to the final stage.
Finally, the last step is about making a deposit in order to get a matching bonus instantly. In addition to PayPal, you can use credit cards or Pay by Mobile to make a qualified deposit. The casino will accept your loads starting from £10 and you have to enter a Bonus code within the “Select your Promotion” section to activate the deal.
How does this bonus work?
- Right after your first deposit in a range from £10 to £500, the casino will issue a 100% bonus.
- The balance you got this way can be used on a range of supported games.
- Use your Lucky Gold Bonus Code and enter it while depositing. You will be awarded with a batch of 25 extra spins on the Brittonaire slot game.
- Wager the Lucky Gold Deposit Bonus 40x before you can set a valid withdrawal request or make a transfer of your winnings into the real-money balance.
- You have 14 days upon your balance is being credited to complete this deal. Should you need more time to wager, see the Ignition Casino Bonus.
Further T&C's of the Lucky Gold bonus
- Only video slots and scratch cards count 100% towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Bets placed on all versions of Roulette, Jacks or Better and/or Deuces Wild, Blackjack and remaining games will not count towards the play-through.
- Winnings you score by playing with the Lucky Gold Deposit Bonus are capped at £500.
As a combination of additional money and extra rounds at the casino’s account, the Lucky Gold Welcome Offer will surely attract both casual gamers and high rollers. Players who open their account by the end of November 2019 will have a chance to spin some reels on a rewarding video slot machine, which is a casino’s way to make it up for a short validity time of the basic bonus.