How do I claim the Mango Casino bonus?
You won’t be asked to register an account in order to enjoy the new customer bonus.
Accordingly, there is no need to confirm or activate your account manually. The only thing asked is to verify Trustly payment with your local bank.
The casino only accepts Trustly, meaning that you won’t be able to make a deposit with Visa, PayPal, Paysafecard or another payment processor. To qualify, place a deposit starting from €10 (or the currency equivalent), but also note the casino charges 2.5% of it. You’ll get the deal instantly activated by putting the Bonus Code into the appropriate field, so claim it now.
How does this bonus work?
- Make a deposit in the range from €1.
- Receive an instant and automatic Mango Casino Bonus of a maximum 333 spins every week.
- Use the entire balance to play a variety of video slot games. Note that table games and card games do not contribute towards wagering.
- On your second deposit, apply the Mango Casino Bonus Code and receive another batch of extra spins.
- Wager the Mango Casino Deposit Bonus 35x and then you’ll be able to post a valid withdrawal request or transfer the winnings to the cashable balance.
- You have 30 days to meet the wagering requirements. If that’s still not enough, see the Pirate Slots Casino Bonus coming without any time limits.
Further T&C's of the Mango Casino bonus
- Until meeting the playthrough request, all your bets will be capped at €5.
- Maximum withdrawal and conversion of bonus money is limited to €2000
- Only players from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Austria, Switzerland and Germany are entitled to the Mango Casino Deposit Bonus. Consult the casino’s terms & conditions page for an accurate info.
- You have to be of 18 years or older in order to claim this welcome package.
Nice and balanced, the Mango Casino Welcome Offer has what it takes to attract players of all experience levels, presuming they won’t mind a bit higher entry ticket. Thanks to the Promo Code for February 2019, you’ll be rewarded with tons of extra spins, while it also slides the withdrawal cap up to a couple of thousands of Euros. We recommend you at least to try the deal.