How do I claim the Manhattan Slots bonus?
You can register a new account two ways: download the PC suite or use the browser version of the casino. The registration procedure stays the same, regardless of the method – fill the form with the required information and you’re good to go.
When done with the form and picked your preferred currency, the system will automatically log you in, with no need to confirm or activate the account in any other way.
To qualify for this deal, you have to make a deposit starting from $35 (or your currency equivalent). This can be done using a range of available payment methods such as credit cards, e-wallets and Bitcoin (note that you can use PayPal to load your cryptocurrency wallet too). Remember to enter the provided Manhattan Slots Bonus Code while making a deposit.
How does this bonus work?
- Make two deposits in a row totaling $747 and the casino will match your stakes with a 100% bonus immediately upon the successful transaction.
- The deal also works if you make a one-time deposit of up to $747.
- Use the entire balance on video slots and Keno.
- Play the sum of your initial deposit + the Manhattan Slots Deposit Bonus through for 20x before withdraw the winnings or transfer them into your real-money balance.
- The offer has no strict time limitations, working the same way as the Slotastic Bonus.
Further T&C's of the Manhattan Slots bonus
- Players from Belarus, Bulgaria, Poland, Serbia, Philippines, Croatia, Lithuania and Ukraine are not entitled to the Manhattan Slots Deposit Bonus.
- There is no maximum cashout restriction on winnings scored using the bonus money.
- Note that is allowed to have only one active account per household, computer, IP or business address. In case there is more than one account all your winnings will be void.
A small play-through and playing without any time limitation are the main features of the Manhattan Slots Welcome Offer. This is a good opportunity to boost your bankroll, especially for players from eligible countries that are into video slots (progressive jackpots included) and keno.