How do I claim the Moneygaming bonus?
Find the bright green-colored “Join now” button placed in the upper right corner of the screen to initiate the registration procedure. Once the form pops up on the screen, fill it with details about you, home address and website credentials. Also, set 2 security questions to prevent your account being compromised by third persons.
After the registration, your new account will be activated automatically, but still you need to define a deposit limit and select your preferred payment provider in order to move on.
Choose between credit cards or Skrill (but not PayPal, though) and select the most appropriate one to make your first deposit. Remember that the casino accepts loads starting from £20 and will boost your balance the same moment this payment goes through. Note that you won’t receive any bonus if deposit through an e-wallet (including but not limited to Neteller or Skrill).
How does this bonus work?
- Receive a 100% bonus instantly upon making an initial deposit of up to £200.
- Use the entire balance to play slot games, roulette, keno and other table and card games. If you look for a deal that includes extra rounds too, then check the Multi Victory Slots Bonus.
- Wager the Moneygaming Deposit Bonus 45x prior to posting a valid withdrawal request.
- You have 30 days to meet the wagering requirements counting from the moment the bonus money was credited to your balance.
Further T&C's of the Moneygaming bonus
- Wagers on different games will count differently towards the achievement of the wagering requirement. You can find all the details on the casino’s official website.
- Players from certain jurisdictions are not entitled the Moneygaming Deposit Bonus.
- The casino will reclaim the bonus in case of any demonstrably similar patterns of play or common locations of players.
At the first glance, we talk about a standard promo deal, but the Moneygaming Welcome Offer for March 2020 brings something more: a chance to play progressive jackpot video slots. This way, the casino compensates for a bit higher play-through and the fact only a handful payment processors are currently supported.