How do I get the €1200 Mr Ringo bonus?
Signing up with Mr Ringo is done by three steps: providing your username and password, personal information, and contact information. You will be required to provide personal information, however there are no bonus codes to fill in when registering.
You will need to provide a copy of a piece of information, which Mr Ringo will then check against your personal data so as to verify your account. Once the verification process is complete, your will be able to gamble, deposit and eventually make withdrawals with Mr Ringo.
To qualify for the bonus, deposits should have the min. amount of €20 and should be made using MasterCard, Skrill, Trustly, Visa or Paysafe Card. You will not be required to input any bonus codes when depositing to receive the bonus.
How does the €1200 Mr Ringo bonus work?
- For new customers making their first depoits, Mr Ringo is offering 4 bonuses: the first deposits gets matched with a 150% bonus while the second and third bonus get doubled up to €300 each. Furthermore, the 4th deposit gets matched with a 50% bonus.
- Deposits must be at least €20 to qualify for the bonus.
- The bonus and deposit value must be turned over at least 35 times before you can withdraw any money from your account.
- The bonus is valid for 4 weeks after receiving it.
Further Mr Ringo conditions at a glance
- Mr Ringo awards bonuses to new customers registering with them for the first time. There can be only one bonus per person/email account/IP address.
- Please fulfil wagering requirements before making any withdrawals.
- Table games, live casino games and jackpot games cannot be used to fulfill wagering requirements.
- More information and terms and conditions can be found at the Mr Ringo website.
Our conclusion of €1200 Mr Ringo bonus
With its welcome offer, Mr Ringo offers new customers the chance to receive 4 bonuses up to 150% each. This a good percentage value for a bonus which is trying to entice new players with its welcome offer. However, the offer doesn’t provide any free spins and the wagering requirements are somewhat high. All in all, a good attempt from Mr Ringo but this offer doesn’t really stand out from the crowd.