How do I get MrSuperPlay bonus?
The Flash-based registration procedure is the first step leading to the MrSuperPlay Deposit Bonus. Fill the form with the relevant information (contact details, website credentials), choose the preferred currency and you’re done.
Once registered and transferred to the dashboard automatically, you will still have to confirm this new account by clicking on the activation link you’ll receive soon after. In case the message with the subject “Welcome aboard” from the “MrSuperPlay.com Support” doesn’t arrive in your inbox, make sure to check the spam or junk folder of your e-mail client.
An amount of £10 or more is required for each of three applicable deposits, so use one of the supported payment methods to transfer the money to your account. During this phase, you can enter the provided MrSuperPlay Bonus Code and as soon as the payment is processed, you will have the entire balance ready to use.
How does this bonus work?
- Your first deposit of up to £100 (or the currency equivalent) will be matched with the MrSuperPlay Bonus of 150% multiply your chances to score in a variety of casino games (including video slots with progressive jackpots).
- Follow-up with the 2nd deposit of up to £300 and the 3rd of up to £500 and see them matched with bonuses of 25% and 50%, respectively.
- The MrSuperPlay Deposit Bonus is valid up to 30 days after being credited to your account, also meaning this is the time-frame to meet the wagering requirements.
- Before making a qualified withdrawal request, you have to wager the bonus for no less than 50 times. Interestingly, the same amount of money, but with a smaller play-trough comes with the BoVegas Bonus.
- The playthrough percentage towards meeting the wagering requirements differs from a game to game, so it would be a good move to check the casino’s official website for details about their specific contribution.
- Players from certain countries must roll the MrSuperPlay Bonus over for 100 times. To check if your country is on that list, send an e-mail inquiry at [email protected]
- Also note that players who choose GBP as their preferred currency, but not actually from the UK, will be exempted from this deal.
- Until meeting the wagering requirements, all your bets will be capped at £5 (£2 for deposits made using Skrill and Neteller e-wallets).
If you want an additional amount of money to increase your chances to score a progressive jackpot prize, the MrSuperPlay Bonus would be a good choice since it comes with the modest deposit and long validity time. However, not all players will be able to play it through for 50 or 100 times, which makes this offer interesting for the most experienced only.