How do I claim the MyBookie Casino bonus?
In order to open a new account, you will have to fill the 4-step registration form with your personal information (name, e-mail and household address, among others) and website credentials. Note that entering a correct phone number is of the essential importance for the rest of this journey.
Within a few moments upon the registration, you will receive a verification link by SMS. Click the link to activate your account and go straight to the cashier section whenever you’re ready to make a deposit.
Finally, find the list of the supported payment methods and choose the most appropriate one to make your first-time deposit. The casino accepts Bitcoin in addition to the fiat currencies, which makes it possible to buy coins through PayPal as well as on the online exchange markets. Now, enter the provided MyBookie Casino Bonus Code and load your account with at least $10 (or the currency equivalent) to get the balance doubled when the payment goes through.
How does this bonus work?
- Make your first deposit anywhere in the range from $10 to $300.
- Right after the deposit, the casino will issue an instant bonus of 100% to match it.
- Place bets on supported casino games.
- Play through the sum of your initial deposit + the MyBookie Casino Deposit Bonus 50x before a withdrawal of your winnings or their transfer to the real-money balance.
- This deal comes with no strict time limitations, as same as the Crazy Fortune Casino Bonus.
Further T&C's of the MyBookie Casino bonus
- The casino’s official website is where you will find an extensive list of countries and territories whose players are not entitled to the MyBookie Casino Bonus.
- The promotion doesn’t apply to the live casino games.
- Furthermore, bets placed on Craps, Video Poker, Baccarat, Sic Bo, PaiGow and Roulette are all ineligible for meeting the wagering requirements.
The MyBookie Casino Welcome Offer for October 2019 is surely an attractive deal thanks to its unlimited validity time and a chance to use the extra money on the progressive jackpot video slots. The question is whether it would be enough to compensate for a high play-through requirement and the fact the list of ineligible countries is just that long that it will take an eternity to count them all.