How do I claim the Ninja Casino bonus?
This is one of a few establishments that require no registration. The only thing needed is to deposit an amount of money and confirm your identity at the bank.
You won’t be asked to confirm or activate your account manually. In case you need a break from meeting the playthrough requirement, simply press “pause” and later continue from where you have left off.
The casino accepts Trustly as the only payment processor connected with your local bank. This also means that Visa, Paysafecard or PayPal are obsolete. In order to trigger the deal, place a deposit starting from €100(or the currency equivalent) and enter Bonus Code. Interested to claim one instantly? Get it here.
How does this bonus work?
- Make a deposit of €100 and receive a total of 100 spins.
- On your second deposit of at least €75, you’ll be rewarded with another 100 spins. If you prefer money better than extra rounds, refer to the Casimpo Casino Bonus.
- Remember to apply the Ninja Casino Bonus Code while making a deposit in order to trigger the deal.
- Use the entire amount of spins to play Swipe and Roll, Gonzo's Quest or Mirror Mirror.
- Winnings scored with the Ninja Casino Deposit Bonus must be wagered 20x before posting a valid withdrawal request or transfer to the cashable balance.
- You have 1 day to meet the wagering requirements.
Further T&C's of the Ninja Casino bonus
- Extra spins must be wagered within 3 days since the activation.
- You can claim this package each Friday from 15:00 to 22:00 CET.
- Customers from USA, United Kingdom, and France are not entitled to the Ninja Casino Deposit Bonus.
- You have to be a player of 18 years or older in order to claim this welcome package.
The Ninja Casino Welcome Offer is one of those deals that slot games’ fans will surely appreciate as it brings more than enough rounds on rewarding titles. Still, only the most ambitious will be able to meet all terms & conditions, but if you’re one of them, simply get your Promo Code for June 2019 and start fighting the ninja.