How do I claim the PlaySunny bonus?
In the stage one, you need to complete the account registration form by entering your your name, place of residence, telephone number, and valid e-mail address.
Upon the successful registration, you have to confirm your new account by clicking on the activation link that will arrive soon in your inbox. In case you don’t receive anything such, please check spam or junk folders too.
Make a qualified deposit and the bonus balance will be added to the tab “My Bonuses” in the dashboard within a few moments upon the transaction is confirmed by the system. The casino accepts loads starting from €10 (or your currency equivalent) and you can use credit cards and e-wallets (but not PayPal) to make real-money payments.
How does this bonus work?
- Receive a 50% bonus on your first deposit of up to €50.
- Furthermore, enter the provided PlaySunny Bonus Code to be awarded 25 extra spins.
- Bet with a maximum of €8 per round or €0.50 per bet line.
- Wager the PlaySunny Deposit Bonus 35 times before you can put a valid withdrawal request.
- Upon the bonus is being credited to your balance, it will remain active for 365 days, which is also a time-frame to meet the wagering requirements.
Further T&Cs for the PlaySunny bonus
- Note that bets you place on table games, poker, and video poker games do not contribute towards wagering requirements. Play with no such restrictions using the Schmitts Casino Bonus.
- Withdrawals are capped at €500.
- The casino’s official site is a place to find a detailed list of countries and territories whose players are not entitled to this promotional offer.
- You have to be of 18 years or older to claim this welcome package.
Reserved for newly registered players, the PlaySunny May 2022 Welcome Offer brings a combination of additional money to play attractive casino games and an extra dose of spins to earn more coins on Starburst and other quality video slot machines. Since the associated wagering requirements are not so hard to beat, we can recommend this deal to both novice and more experienced players.