How do I get the 200 Polder Casino Free Spins?
Enter your e-mail, user name and password as the first step in the registration procedure. Move on to the next screen to enter your personal information and you’re done.
In order to continue, you have to activate your new account. Within a minute, a message from “Polder Casino [email protected]” with the subject “Activate your account“ should arrive in the inbox of your e-mail client. Simply click on the link provided this way to activate the account. In case you don’t receive anything, please check the spam or junk folder or contact the support team as the final option.
The casino accepts loads of €10 or more as the Free Spins Deposit in order to get the Polder Casino Free Spins. You will get a first batch immediately upon the registration and another set of 100 free spins as soon as you define preferred payment method. Please also observe that the deposit you make gets boosted by the Polder Casino Bonus.
How do the 200 Polder Casino Free Spins work?
- Make a deposit of €10 to get the first batch of 100 free spins.
- Select your preferred payment method and the casino will award you with an additional set of 100 spins, making it a total of 200 free spins you can use on the NetEnt’s Starburst video slot game.
- Money made using the Polder Casino Free Spins counts as the bonus money. Therefore, it must be wagered for 35 times before you can make a withdrawal.
- You have up to 24 hours to meet the wagering requirements. If you missed the validity period, try the OmniSlots Free Spins which are not limited in time.
- Furthermore, the offer is valid per one new customer having the unique e-mail and home address, credit card or e-wallet account.
Our conclusion of the 200 Polder Casino Spins Free Spins
A new player can count on 200 Free Spins to play Starburst video slot game, but let’s see what’s under the hood. Speaking of the validity, you can play Polder Casino Free Spins Every Day upon the registration, but you have only a day to roll any winnings before you can ask for a withdrawal.