How Do I Get the 60 Free Spins PrimeCasino Bonus?
Go to the PrimeCasino website and download the casino. Once this is complete, you will be asked to create an account as a new user. Fill out the forms and accept the terms and conditions.
You will be notified by email that your PrimeCasino account has been created (check your spam folder if the email doesn’t appear), and then you will be able to start depositing and playing.
Once your account has been created, you are ready to start depositing. In order to qualify for the bonus, you need to make a deposit of at least €20. Remember to fill in the bonus code when you deposit so as to receive the Prime Casino welcome offer.
How does the 60 Free Spins PrimeCasino bonus work?
- The deposit bonus must be wagered 60 times before any money can be withdrawn.
- The free spins must be played in Book of Dead by Play N GO. Not all games can be used to fulfil wagering requirements, please see the website for details.
- If wagering requirements are not met within 30 days then the bonus will be cancelled.
Further PrimeCasino conditions at a glance
- The bonus is not available for players in Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Russia and Lithuania.
- If you request any withdrawals before meeting wagering requirements, your bonus will be revoked.
- Only one bonus for each customer.
- For full terms and conditions, please see the Prime Casino website.
Our conclusion of the 60 Free Spins PrimeCasino bonus
The Prime Casino offers two attractive welcome bonuses, combining free spins and a cash bonus to be used in their casino. This is good offer from the casino: it’s a generous amount of free spins and the percentage value of the bonus is equally good. However, the maximum bonus amount of 60 bonus spins and the less than impressive 60 times wagering requirement render this welcome somewhat less appealing. That being said, the welcome package is a pretty solid offering from Prime Casino.