How do I get the Simba Games No Deposit Bonus?
To register a new account, you need to enter your personal information into the appropriate fields through the simple web form.
Once the first step is done, your account is ready to use and you will be automatically redirected to the screen where you can claim the bonus. Nevertheless, you will receive a message to validate your e-mail, so make sure you have checked Spam or Junk folder in case you haven’t received anything from “[email protected]” titled as “Welcome to SimbaGames”.
As soon as your new account is ready, Simba Games will load it with the batch of spins. There is no need to make any deposit after sign-up to the casino; still you have up to 48 hours upon the registration to start using this bonus. If you decide to make a deposit regardless, you can benefit from the Simba Games Bonus.
How does the 10 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus Work?
- Get 10 spins to play the Ninja Master video slot game. The offer stands for one new customer at the time.
- Simba Games No Deposit Bonus will expire if not used within a 48-hour time frame.
- In order to withdraw the money generated through the bonus into your account, you need to wager it for at least 60x.
- The maximum amount of money you can withdraw is set at €100.
- Players from specific countries, including Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Slovakia, South Africa, Sweden, and the United Kingdom are entitled to this package.
Our conclusion of the Simba Games No Deposit Bonus
New customers who open an account with Simba Games will get 10 spins to play without making any deposit. Although it sounds great, let’s see what is written in the fine print. The time frame to use the bonus is set at 48 hours, meaning you don’t have that much time to meet the wagering requirements of 60x, especially if you’re not an experienced gamer. The good thing is there are no specific requirements about the bet size, so you can eventually earn up to €100 by playing the pre-selected video slot game. While the offer may seem quite good for high rollers, casual players will probably look to score a jackpot on the other side.