How do I get the Sir Jackpot No Deposit Bonus
Sign-up for a new account by clicking on the large orange-colored “Create an account” button. Fill the registration form with necessary details and pick the currency to use.
Before you actually get the Sir Jackpot No Deposit Bonus, you need to activate your new account. Within a minute upon the creation of a new account, you will receive a message from “email@example.com” with the subject “Sir Jackpot: Activate your account to start playing”. Follow the activation link to confirm the registration. You can also confirm the account by entering the SMS code sent to your mobile phone number. Note that you should check spam and junk folder of your e-mail client in case nothing appears in your inbox.
The Sir Jackpot No Deposit Bonus, as the name suggest, doesn’t require any real money to be invested. Simply sign-in and you will get the first bulk of 10 spins credited at 08:00 CET.
How does the 50 Free Spins Sir Jackpot No Deposit Bonus work?
- Sign-up for a new account and you will be granted with an amount of 50 free spins spread in batches of 10 per day for the next days to play NetEnt’s evergreen hit Starburst or Joker Pro, Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel, Shangri La Cluster Pays.
- Any winnings you score from those rounds must be wagered for 50 times before you can make a withdrawal.
- You have up to 24 hours each day to meet the wagering requirements.
- Withdrawals are capped at €50 (or to an equivalent amount in other acceptable currency).
- Only players from Sweden, Norway, and Finland are entitled to the Sir Jackpot No Deposit Bonus.
Our conclusion of the Sir Jackpot No Deposit Bonus
With only a new account registered, you will get a sizeable amount of spins to play one of the most rewarding NetEnt’s video slots ever. On the other side, the offer is a privilege of only players from 3 countries and comes with significant wagering requirements. Overall, nothing stops you from trying your luck, especially because you don’t have to make any deposits, but there are more balanced deals to be claimed elsewhere.