How do I claim the Slots Game Club bonus?
To open a new account, you will have to pass through a 3-step registration form which requires a standard set of information to be entered into appropriate fields. Fill this form with your personal details and website credentials and you’re good to go.
Once register, the system will automatically log you in and transfer into the dashboard. The only remaining thing is to enter the cashier section, since your account is already activated.
Finally, choose the most appropriate payment method among those already offered, such as credit cards, e-wallets (PayPal and other) or bank transfers and make your first deposit of at least £10. As soon as this payment is being processed, you will get the entire balance doubled.
How does this bonus work?
- Load your account with an amount of up to £200 and it will be automatically matched with a 100% bonus.
- Play popular and rewarding video slots with your new balance.
- Enter the provided Slots Game Club Deposit Bonus Code and the casino will additionally reward you with 20 Starburst extra spins.
- Play through the sum of the Slots Game Club Bonus + the initial deposit + any remaining bonus in the balance 65x before post a valid withdrawal request.
- The package works without any time limitations, sharing some similarities with the ChitChat Bingo Bonus.
Further T&C’s of the Slots Game Club bonus
- Wagers on Blackjack, Roulette, any other casino style games, Hi Lo games, Video Poker, Keno and progressive jackpot slots contribute in 0% towards the play-through.
- Players from some countries and territories are not entitled to the Slots Game Club Deposit Bonus. The entire list can be found at the casino’s official website.
- The maximum amount of money you can withdraw upon meeting the wagering requirements is capped at £200.
As a combination of extra cash and bonus rounds, the Slots Game Club Welcome Offer is one of the most interesting deals you can find in May 2020. It still has some flaws that may eventually turn some players away, but if you don’t mind the absence of support for the progressive jackpot video slots but care more for the unlimited validity time, this should do the job.