How do I claim the Slotsino bonus?
Open a new account using the large red-colored “Register” button placed in the rightmost corner of the screen. Fill the registration form with a set of standard details, including your user name, password and more.
When done with the registration form, you will be automatically taken into the casino members’ area. This also means there is no need to activate or confirm the account in any other way.
Finally, pick a payment method among the pre-selected (note that PayPal is still not supported) and make your first deposit of £10 or more. Usually, the transactions will be processed immediately and you will have your balance set and ready within a few seconds.
How does this bonus work?
- Make your first deposit of up to £50 and receive a 200% bonus instantly.
- Follow-up with the second deposit of £200 max and the casino will match it with a 100% bonus.
- Finally, upon your third deposit of £250 tops, you can get a bonus of 50%.
- You will be awarded with 50 extra spins on the NetEnt’s Starburst video slot machine when enter the Slotsino Bonus Code while depositing for the first time.
- To withdraw the winnings, you have to wager the sum of the Slotsino Deposit Bonus + your initial deposit 30x.
- The deal comes with a time-frame of 28 days to meet the wagering requirements. A deal like the Black Diamond Casino Bonus comes with no restrictions at all, so check if you please.
Further T&C’s of the Slotsino bonus
- With the Casino Deposit Bonus active, all your bets will be capped at £0.50.
- The casino’s official site contains a detailed list of games you won’t be able to play until meet the wagering requirements.
- There is a maximum of 4x your initial deposit you can withdraw upon a play-through.
Suitable for both novice and more experienced players, the Slotsino Welcome Offer will help you start with a sizeable amount of money you can use on almost entire casino’s portfolio of games. Players who claim this deal during July 2020 will add 50 spins on Starburst too, so it could be a win-win situation to get an advantage over the competition.