How do I claim the StarWins bonus?
Find the large red-colored button with the words “Join Now” that is scattered around the main page to register a new account. When push it, you will activate a simple registration form that has to be filled with your personal information, mobile phone number and website credentials.
To login into your new account, enter the code you’ll receive in a message sent to your mobile phone shortly after the registration. Make sure that you entered a correct phone number in the previous stage, or it won’t work.
Finally, select one of the supported payment methods to load your account with an amount starting from £10 (or the currency equivalent). To make a qualified deposit, you can use bank transfers and Pay by Mobile, among other, but not PayPal. While depositing, enter the StarWins Bonus Code and your balance will be doubled automatically as soon as the system processes your payment.
How does this bonus work?
- Make your first deposit anywhere in the range from £10 to £100 and you will be awarded with a 100% bonus.
- With your improved balance, play various video slot machines and variation of the casino’s slingo game. To play progressive jackpots too, see the topbet Casino Bonus.
- Depending on the game type, you have to wager the StarWins Deposit Bonus 80x (applies for video slots), 60x (when playing slingo) or 8x (if you use the bonus money on slingo boom).
- You have to meet the wagering requirements within 40 days; otherwise any winnings generated to that point will be forfeited.
Further T&C's of the StarWins bonus
- Only residents of the UK over the age of 18 are entitled to the StarWins Deposit Bonus.
- Winnings accumulated using the bonus funds are capped at £500.
- Bets placed on table games and some video slots will not contribute towards the play-through. Make sure to check the casino’s official site to see the list of contributions before start playing.
The StarWins Welcome Offer may sound like an interesting deal if you are a fan of the slingo boom game, but all other players will probably look for more feasible deals. Moreover, only UK players are allowed to claim it, which makes the list of interested parties a lot shorter. Still, if you register by the end of November 2019, you will have a chance to earn up to £500, so the ball is now in your yard and it’s up to you what to do next.