How do I get the 50 Touch Lucky Free Spins?
Register a new account using the form where you have to enter standard details such as name, address, e-mail and other.
After you have entered all required details, you will be automatically redirected to the casino’s members’ area, without a need to confirm the account in any other way. Head up straight to your dashboard where you can make a deposit in the selected currency.
Presuming you have successfully completed everything so far, in order to qualify for the Touch Lucky Free Spins you have to make a deposit using one of the offered payment methods. The casino accepts amounts starting from €10 (or the equivalency in other accepted currency) and your 50 Free Spins will be ready as soon as the payment goes. During this phase you will be able to enter the provided Free Spins Code and the Touch Lucky Bonus on top.
How do the 50 Touch Lucky Free Spins work?
- The Free Spins Deposit of €10 or more is a must in order to get 50 Free Spins you can spend on the Starburst video slot game. Note that spins will be activated once you actually start this game.
- In order to withdraw the money scored by playing Free Spins Games, you have to wager the entire amount of your initial deposit for 30x.
- After claimed the package, you have 28 days to meet the wagering requirements.
- One spin is worth €0.10, while the maximum possible withdrawal is capped at €200.
- Players from the USA are not allowed to participate in any activity organized by Touch Lucky, while the casino’s official website is where you can find a list of countries not eligible for the Touch Lucky Free Spins.
- To get more Free Spins for Starburst, use the Slots Cafe Free Spins.
Our conclusion of the 50 Touch Lucky Free Spins
Newly registered players are entitled to the significant amount of 50 Free Spins they can spend on the NetEnt’s rewarding video slot machine. The entire package comes with more than reasonable requests, starting from the deposit of €10, wagering requirements and validity time. The only downside is the list of accepted countries, but if you are a qualified player, we don’t see any reason why you would allow this offer to go away.