How do I claim the VegasCasino bonus?
Use a neon-glowing button placed in the upper right corner of the screen to trigger the registration procedure. You’ll be asked to fill the blank fields with your personal details (real name, home address, phone number and birth date), but also to apply a Voucher Code.
Confirm your account and get the full access to the site after the validation of your account. Follow the link received in the message titled as “VegasCasino | Activate Your Account” sent from “[email protected]” and the new customer account will be activated. Note: in case nothing appears in the inbox, please check spam or junk folder of your email client.
With everything went as described, use Visa or any other supported payment processor to pay the initial fee. The casino accepts loads starting from €10 (or the currency equivalent) and is recommended to have a Bonus Code you’re about to get from us in order to get both parts of the package.
How does this bonus work?
- Place your first deposit in the range from €10 to €200 and receive 10 extra spins for the Blaze of Ra slot game.
- The casino will automatically issue a bonus of 100% on the top of it.
- Use the bonus money to play the entire range of video slots (progressive jackpots included) and table games.
- The VegasCasino Deposit Bonus has no wagering requirements.
- Still, the offer stands up to 14 days upon the registration. On the other side, the Spartan Slots Bonus doesn’t talk about time at all.
Further T&C's of the VegasCasino bonus
- It is not possible to activate the VegasCasino Deposit Bonus by making a deposit via Skrill, Neteller or Paysafecard.
- The offer stands for one new customer, credit card, IP address and per household.
- You have to be of 18 years or older in order to claim this welcome package.
The VegasCasino Welcome Offer is simple and clear as possible – enjoy the casino experience with the account enhanced and no additional requirements at all. We suggest you to get the Promo Code for April 2019 and claim this recommended deal before it expires.