Find your Top Pay by Phone Casinos. Updated August 2020
Pay by phone, also known as mobile billing, involves, as the name suggests, charging payments made online to your mobile bill – instead of paying there and then through the more traditional payment methods such as eWallets, credit or debit cards.
At the online casinos, pay by phone is quickly becoming the most prefered method as it offers players a lot of advantages over other payment options. As you go through this guide, you’ll learn all the perks of using this option over other payment options but the outstanding features include offering fast, straightforward and incredibly secure payments.
Best Pay by Phone Casinos
There are plenty of Pay by Phone casinos online. However, before reccommending any mobile deposit casinos, we usually have to ensure that they tick in all the categories below:
- Customer Care – The site must have a reliable, professional and experinced customer support team. This team must be available 24/7 a day, accessible through multiple channels and offer their services in English and other languages
- Regulation – To feature in our list of the best pay by phone casinos, you need to have a valid license issued by a renowned licensing body in the industry. Some of the bodies includes the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission just to mention a few
- Reviews – Our reviews usually have very high standards that a site must pass before it’s reccomended or featured in our list of the best pay by phone casinos
- Safety – Besides licensing, our favourite sites must use the latest and state of the art safety and security technology to ensure that all your data and information is kept safe at all times
- Deposits – Besides pay by phone, any site that we reccomend must also feature other popular payment options. Plus, we dont reccomend sites that charge fees to our players
- Payouts – Payouts have to be fast, secure and safe at all times. Which is why any site has to prove that it has met these three criterias before being features in our list
Deposit By Mobile Bill Casino
So how eaxtly does a mobile bill casino work? It’s simple. A mobile bill casino will charge all your payments to your monthly mobile bill. This means that you can quickly make your deposit at any one of the casinos above and pay for the charges at the end of the month alongside your bill.
However, mobile billing isnt just reserved for those who use monthly contracts, no! This service can also be used by Pay As You Go users and costs deducted from your exsisting credit.
How Secure Are Pay By Phone Casino Sites?
One of the aspects that‘s made Pay by Phone a popular payment option amongst casino players is that it has taken all the best aspects of mobile casino payments, such as its increased speed and security, and refined every aspect of this service.
Pay by Phone as a payment option is very safe overall, although some players might not be aware of this from a first glance. Every deposit you make using this option requires a phone number to initiate the payment. After this, there are additional layers of security – such as reciving an SMS – which makes it imposible for anyone to remotely make a casino payment using your mobile phone.
It therefore goes without saying that if you misplace your mobile phone or someone has access to your device, they can easily go ahead and make payments using your phone. You should, therefore, ensure that your phone has a passowrd and in the event that it’s lost, contact your service provider immedietly.
FAQ: Pay by Phone Casinos
Since the incarnation of this website, we recieve hundreds of thousands of Australian and UK residents looking for the best casinos online. We also recieve tons of questions from these curious players. Below is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions that involve using Pay by Phone bill payment methods.
How does the safety of pay by phone bill compare to that of debit and credit cards?
Pay by phone bill is much safer than credit and debit card transactions. Even though there are advanced measures put in place to safeguard your data at the online casinos, these measures can never be 100% secure. Credit card numbers have been subjected phishing attacks in the past.
However, for Pay by Phone casinos, you need to have access to the phone number in order to enter the code sent to it. This added layer of security makes it more safe to use pay by phone bill over the debit and credit cards.
What’s the best pay by phone payment option to use online?
There are plenty of options to pick from online including Boku, Siru Mobile and Payforit. However, none of these payment options enjoys the attention of casino players and online casinos like Payforit. This is perhaps because the payment provider has been along the longest and established a name for itself as being the #1 leading payment option,
Am I safe playing online with my mobile phone?
From an online casinos perspective, you are totally safe every time you are playing online using your mobile phone. Online casinos have put several measures that include the use of firewalls, encryption technology like the one used by the banks just to mention a few to ensure that all your personal and financial information is kept safe at all times.
Are there any fees involved when using Pay by Phone payment option?
There are no extra fees or hidden charges involved when using Pay by Phone payment option. However, standard charges for text messages and data consumption might apply.
Can I change my payment method after setting up the account?
Yes, it’s possible to change your payment method even after opting to use Pay by Phone for deposits. To do this, simply visit the online casino’s banking page, select your prefered payment option, deposit and start playing. However, be advised that pay by phone bill is only a payment option. When making withdrawals, you might have to select another option from the list available.
Advantages of Pay by Phone Casinos
Still not conveinced that you should use Pay by Phone bill as your payment option at the casinos? Then why not take a look at some of the advatanges below. Overall, you’ll notice that it offers plenty of advantages when compared to the more traaditional payment options.
- Quick and Convenient: Given that you only need your mobile phone to make your deposit, Pay by Phone is an incredibly quick and convenient option to use. You can make the deposit whenever and wherever you feel like. Furthermore, the payments are processed instantly as there’s no payment being made until a later date.
- Extremly Safe and Secure: There’s no need to enter your debit or credit card details when using this payment option and neither do you have to share any of your personal information. As such, Pay by Phone bill significantly reduces any chaces of fraud. And as there’s no personal information being shared, the online casino wont be able to pass any important information to third parties. In the United Kingdom, there are several mobile carriers that support Pay by Phone including O2, EE, 3 and Vodafone. These are brands that have a very good reputation for offering safe and secure service, which further shows how safe the Pay by Phone bill payment option is.
Furthermore, you’ll recieve a recipt for every transaction you make at the casino. This way, you can always make comparisons when the bill is sent to you at the end of the month.
- Responsible Gaming at It’s Best: Additionally, you’ll be pleased to know that there are deposit limits on Pay by Phone. On a daily basis, you can only deposit up to a maximum of £30. So if you are searching for a payment option that will help you control your gambling, this is the best for you.
- Instant Transactions: As with any Pay by Phone payment option, there’s no registration required or membership fees to be paid. Furthermore, you dont need to download any mobile application or software. As long as you have internet connection and a browser, the Payforit system automatically detects your mobile phone number from your carrier and enters it automatically on the payment page. This makes payments instant and fast!