Joker Millions is the first pooled progressive jackpot video slot game ever produced by Yggdrasil. Launched in 2015, this 5-reel 3-row 25-payline machine saw a record in July 2017 when a Norwegian player landed a big win of €5.1 million. Designed as classic one-hand bandits, the game introduces a set of unique features including Freeze & Respin and the Column Multiplier. Find out all the important details in the Joker Millions slot review.
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
Looking for instant action? Choose one of the recommended casino sites to start spinning now or enjoy some rounds in our Joker Millions free play mode first!
Joker Millions free play
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
|LeoVegas||200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins||
200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins
The paytable is filled with classic fruits and other icons that will bring you back in time. Naturally, Sevens are symbols with the highest rating and bring 300 coins for a combination of 5 of the kind. Fruits and Bells pay less, so you can expect to score 3 to 100 coins. The game offers quite a few betting options for both recreational players and high rollers since the coins range from €0.01 to €1 making it possible to wager between €0.25 and €25. Now, a few tips to help you score better: symbols on the winning reel freeze and remain their position until the winning streak goes on, but you’ll get a multiplier of up to 5x if manage to fill columns from your left with those frozen icons.
FAQ on Yggdrasil Joker Millions
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Whenever you land a Joker symbol anywhere on the reels, you will trigger the jackpot spin. The feature also brings 5 random Mystery Awards and will keep the reels spinning for as long as you keep getting more Jokers. The ultimate prize boosts your bankroll once the entire screen is filled with Jokers.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can try it for free across the Yggdrasil powered sites, but the only way to score a jackpot is through a registered account. Luckily, there is no need to download any app for that purpose.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Joker Millions?
- According to the recent winners, the RTP stands at 94.30%. The jackpot chasers should also note that the game pays a big win on an average of 16 weeks.
Progressive jackpot slots were always the players’ number one choice, no matter if the RTP is favorable or not. You do have to work a bit more to see the coins appear on the balance, but the top prize is surely worth your while.
Best Joker Millions Casinos & Bonus
Play Joker Millions at the best Yggdrasil casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Euteller, Siru Mobile or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Yggdrasil as well as other providers BGaming, BetSoft or Iron Dog Studio