They are forged in the fire of Colosseum and their valor is proven in many battles. Now it’s time for Gladiators go Wild and take their glory to another dimension built on the layout with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 fixed paylines. When Stacked Gladiators turn Wild on next spin, lucky winners will take the Gladiators Go Wild Bonus prize of 400 coins, but let’s read iSoftBet Gladiators Go Wild slot review and discover more about this attractive prospect.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Gladiators Go Wild available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Gladiators Go Wild screenshots
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
Being a classic game, this is the one you can play for fun, but you have to say it loud and clear before entering the arena. Also, the Autoplay mode is enabled allowing you to play 5 to 1000 rounds without being interrupted, presuming your balance has what it takes to endure.
The coin value ranges from €0.01 to €1, so you can wager between €0.10 and €10 per round, according to your specific betting strategy. This also applies to the Gladiators Go Wild Free Play mode, with the only difference that all winnings are paid out in demo credits instead of real money. Also, this could be the fastest way for newbies to learn how to win and pay nothing in front.
As the name suggests, the paytable puts all its trust in 4 fearless Gladiators. On the other side, you will find the industry-standard playing cards from 10s to Aces as icons with a lower payout rating.
Interesting, each Gladiator has its own payout ratio, so the highest-valued pays 20, 100, or 200 coins for combinations of 3, 4, or 5 of a kind. You will land the Gladiators Go Wild Big Win of 400 coins once the 6 best-rated fighters appear on an active payline. His fellow colleagues pay between 10 and 300 coins for combinations of 3 to 6 placed on adjacent reels from the leftmost.
The same goes for playing cards, even though they bring a bit smaller amount of cash. For example, 6 Aces pay 100 coins, while 3 Tens grant only 5 coins.
FAQ on iSoftBet Gladiators Go Wild
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When landed on the reels, Wilds can turn into Gladiator Stacked Wilds and occupy an entire reel for the next paid spin. In case more than 1 Stacked Gladiators appear, they will also turn Wild and remain their position for as long as you keep winning. In the absence of traditional Gladiators Go Wild Free Spins, this is the best way to get paid.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Play online around the sites powered by iSoftBet directly on your mobile device. You won’t have to download an app for Android or iPhone.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Gladiators Go Wild?
- The Gladiators Go Wild recension will be updated with the official RTP info the same moment the publisher discloses this figure.
Set in the scenery of a flaming arena with fearless glory-seekers, this is a game we recommend to less experienced players looking the way to enter the world of online entertainment. With the Gladiators Go Wild tips gathered here, you’ll be a step closer to the throne, so try them on.
Best Gladiators Go Wild Casinos & Bonus
Play Gladiators Go Wild at the best iSoftBet casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Siru Mobile, Paysafecard or EcoPayz, and provide plenty of games from iSoftBet as well as other providers Leander Games, Eyecon or Lightning Box