Taking you back to the era when pharaohs ruled the Ancient Egypt, Book of Ra is the prequel to the Novomatic’s Deluxe version set in the same scenery and also famous as one of the Top 10 Gaminator games. The Book of Ra is a 5-reel video slot game with 9 adjustable paying lines packed with rewarding themed icons, free spins and a static jackpot prize of 500.000 coins. Since its first launch, the game managed to grow a large fan base across Europe, so read the Book of Ra slot review to learn the reasons why.
Want to see how Book of Ra works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Book of Ra screenshots
The paytable on which you can place bets in the range from €1 to €900 with the coin size from €0.1 to €2 grants a multitude of betting combinations. This is a non-progressive jackpot video slot with the maximum prize of 500.000 coins that will be scored when you get 5 Explorer symbols appear on an active paying line. Other symbols pay fine as well, so the Wild, Pharaoh, Ra and Scarab can bring you between 500 and 180.000 coins for a combination of 3, 4 or 5 matching icons. Tips: collect 3+ Book of Ra scatters to start the free spins bonus round and play 10 free spins on the casino’s account and re-trigger it over and over again for as long as you keep collecting scatters.
FAQ on Novomatic Book of Ra
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- If feel lucky enough, use the standard Novomatic’s Gamble feature to improve your rating. To any big win doubled, pick the right color and join the pool of winners.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Mobile-friendly and responsive without a need to download any app, the game can be played play in both in both free play and real money mode.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Book of Ra?
- The theoretic RTP is 94.26%, which can vary across the supported sites.
In terms of the gameplay, the Book of Ra is all about the essential of video slots – big win, easy to play, familiar Novomatic user-friendliness and sizeable awards. The game’s top prize of 500.000 coins can be additionally increased with free spins that can re-trigger for as long as you keep collecting scatters.
Best Book of Ra Casinos & Bonus
Play Book of Ra at the best Novomatic casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Bitcoin, Neteller or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from Novomatic as well as other providers Big Time Gaming, Evolution Gaming or iSoftBet