Get ready for a thrilling ghost-hunting adventure and score 2 progressive jackpot prizes starting from €10.000 in a 3-reel 3-row video slot machine recently launched from the Magnet Gaming studio. Bonus games will keep you wake at night, while the Haunted House Free Spins and multipliers help the constant action goes on. The free play mode grants enough credits to learn how to win, but the Haunted House slot review is packed with valuable tips to be used when play for the real money.
Want to see how Haunted House works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Haunted House screenshots
|Deluxino Casino||€1.500 + 300 Free Spins||
€1.500 + 300 Free Spins
Match 3 icons of the same kind to get paid and set your betting strategy with the coin value of €0.01 and wagers between €0.10 and €20 per spin. Telephone and Book have much higher rating and bring 50.000 and 25.000 coins on the paytable. Every time they form a winning combination, the winners be rewarded with 1 free spins and increase the multiplier applied to the overall score up to 5x. You’ll largely benefit from 3 Game Flash icons that bring up to 80.000 coins and trigger 1 of 3 rewarding Haunted House Bonus rounds.
FAQ on Haunted House
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Beware of Dog! grants 25 re-triggerable free spins during which every bone collected pays between 400 and 1200 coins, but you can land a big win of up to 6.000 coins for a bone row. Also, there’s a good chance to trigger both Super and Jackpot Flash. Moreover, Haunted Hallways! is a mini interactive dice game that grants up to 46.000 coins, triggers both jackpots and gives additional rolls to help you boost the bankroll. Finally, search for the hidden objects in the Spooky Room and collect up to 13.000 coins.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online on the Magnet Gaming powered sites without a need to download an app or the .apk file for Android or iPhone.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Haunted House?
- According to the official info, the RTP is 96.50%.
Hopefully you’re not an easy-spooked person, but if you are – look for 2 progressives and tons of other bonuses and rewards we just couldn’t describe all in this tutorial. No more words, start the demo to see the real action in one of the highest-paying titles ever released by Magnet Gaming.