Find your Top Pay by Phone Bill Casinos. Updated August 2020
Mobile casino gaming is the new trend in the online casino industry. It is the best way for any casino player who enjoy flexibility as far as his/her casino gaming experience is concerned. With the availability of smartphone devices and tablets alongside high speed internet which is readily available to millions of players, the concept of mobile casino gaming has become extremely popular. Just recently, it has even become easier for you to make payments straight to your casino account, thanks to the phone bill payment option.
Why Go Mobile?
Online casino games are nowadays designed to work seamlessly on all mobile devices that run on Android, Blackberry, Windows and iOS devices. Anyone who owns a mobile phone can now access all the mobile friendly casinos round the clock as well as experince the following advantages.
- It’s Convenient: This is perhaps the main reason why you should choose a mobile friendly online casino. All you need enjoy the services offered by the casino is own a smartphone and you are go to go. You can begien your gaming extravaganza right from your home, choose any one of the licensed mobile friendly casino and play a variety of games.
- Play Different Types of Casino Games: Online casinos offer more than 100,000 types of games that come in various forms. Whether you are a big fan of slots, table games, video poker games or a jackpot hunter, you can be sure to find something that suits your gaming needs
- Different Methods of Payments: Convenience and playing 100,000+ games wouldnt be fun if these mobile friendly casinos didnt have a way to enable you deposit and withdraw your winnings. Which is why they have multiple payment options such as credit and debit cards, eWallets, pre-paid cards and most recently Pay by Phone Bill. Despite being the newest payment option, Pay by Phone Bill has already had tens of millions of satsified casino players using their services in Europe, and more specifically in the UK.
What Are Mobile Casinos Pay By Phone Bill UK
These are online casinos that are quickly becoming popular among players, mostly because of allowing the use of premium SMS phone billing as one of your prefered method of making payment at the site.
To some of our readers, this may sound like a mouth full, but at its heart, it simply means that you’ll be making deposits to the online casino through your mobile phone bill. This will then be charged either at the end of the month to your phone bill or deducted from your current balance – at no extra cost.
There are plenty of payment options that offer this service including the following:
What Is Boku?
Before procedding far into this section, it’s worth mentioning that Boku hasnt been designed specifically for mobile casinos. Many other online service providers and retailers use it. However, it’s certainly in the the online casino industry in the UK where Boku has found resonance with the largest number of users.
Even though this payment option is not available for withdrawals, the ease, speed and convenience that its deposits offers is incredible. This is perhaps one of the reasons why it has become a real winning with the online casinos and players alike.
Who Can Use Boku?
Anyone who owns a mobile phone device can use Boku as a payment option. As long as you have access to internet connection and you’ve linked your Boku account to your device, you can make a deposit using Boku. However, because you need to enter an SMS sent to your device, you need to have your phone on at all times.
How To Use Boku
Before you can use Boku as a payment option, you need to sign up at an online casino that supports Boku as a payment option. Secondly, you need to link your number to the casino in order to complete the verification process. And once you’ve completed this, you’ll have to make a deposit following this easy steps.
- Log into your account and click on the banking page. Select Boku as your payment option
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit alongside the phone number
- You’ll recieve a text message straight to your phone requesting to proceed and make the payment
- Confirm by sending a text message and the amount you entered will instantly be credited to your account
Note that you are not the one making the payment instantly but rather your mobile network providers. They are simply lending you the cash that you’d like to spend and claiming it back at the end of the month or charging it back from your phone credit.
Other Pay By Phone Bill Deposits
Boku is just one of the many Pay by Phone bill payment options online. However, it’s widely featured due to its popularity among players and also being the first company to offer this unique service. Other options that you can choose in place of Boku include the following.
Just like Boku, online casino sites that use PayForIt enable you to deposit directly into your account using Pay by Phone Bill payment option. You just need:
- Stable internet connection of WIFI
- A 3G or 4G enabled device(smartphone or tablet)
- A PC or Laptop
As for the first two options, you don’t need to enter any additional details as the online casino will automatically read your number. However, if you have to use your laptop or PC for depositing, extra steps such as number verification might be required.
Siru mobile has its roots deep in Finland but they have rapidly spread to other European countries over the past few years. In fact, the payment option has become very popular here in the UK that online casinos decided to include it as one of the payment options for UK players.
Its popularity can simply be attributed to the fact that it’s an easy, straightforward and very secure payment option. For every deposit you make at the Siru Mobile Casinos, it will be followed by a text message, sent directly to your mobile. You need to authorize for your network provider to send the payment on your behalf after which the cash will instantly be deposited into your account.
Like all the outgoing Pay by Phone bill payment options, Zimpler uses your mobile device to make quick, speedy and very secure payments to mobile deposit casinos.
- You’ll enter your mobile phone number to the online casino
- Choose whether you want to pay using your airtime or bill at the end of the month
- Receive the verification code
- Authorize the payment and you are good to go!
However, Zimpler seems to attract so many players because it has been fully integrated into most of the online casino games, optimized for mobile gaming, already. This enables you to access a number of useful features, such as deposit limits, from within the casino sites. To know whether an online casino supports Zimpler, simply look for the Zimpler Seal of Approval at the bottom of the site’s page.
NOTE: It’s worth noting that while the Pay by Phone bill payment options are totally free of any charges, some online casinos might charge some fees on this payment option.
Benefits Of Mobile Casino Deposit By Phone Bill
There are ten reasons why mobile casino deposit by phone bill would be relevant to you but we’ll give you three of the best.
- Safe And Reliable Payment Method The logos of approval from Zimpler, Boku and PayForIt are a seal of quality. This ensures that all your payments will be processed speedily, correctly and before you say it, securely and safely. These three companies won‘t (and cannot) share any of your personal or financial information with any third parties – because they dont store any. The only thing they’ll have is your mobile phone number. And if you worry about your casino select habit, they won’t share this too. They are bound by the strict rules of three renowned financial bodies – AIME, Ofcom and PhonepayPlus – to uphold the highest level of security and integrity when offering their services.
- Responisble Gaming at Its Best We’ve said this before and we wont stop insisting that if you want to play responisbly, then Pay by Phone bill is the best way to go. High rollers might be displeased with the £10 per transaction and £30 per day limit but if you are a casual player, you’ll find this useful.
- No Personal Information Or Financial Information Needed – Just A Phone Number
We all know that in the mobile casino industry, most of the payment options require you to enter something else other than your phone number when depositing. It could be your debit or credit card details or login details for yout eWallet account. But this is not the case for Pay by Phone Bill payment option. All you need to make a payment is your phone number, a phone (that has charge), an account with a licensed online casino, and internet connection!