Jackpot Giant is a 5-reel 3-row 50-payline multimillionaire-making progressive jackpot video slot machine produced by Playtech with the largest recorded prize of more than €6 million. Even though there a no standard free spins rounds, there are still a variety of rewarding options such as Wilds, Scatters and the Jackpot Giant Bonus feature. You can play for fun but the real money results come only when wager for cash, so read the Jackpot Giant slot review and learn how to win.
|Winz Casino||100% up to BTC1||
100% up to BTC1
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Jackpot Giant yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Jackpot Giant screenshots
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
If your strategy is to qualify for the maximum prize, then you have to set the coin value at €0.08 instead of €0.01 or more and wager with a total bet of €4 per spin. None of the less, there’s still a need to line 3-5 icons of the same kind in order to get paid. Wild is a symbol with the highest rating on the paytable that only substitutes a missing one from a winning combination but also pays 50000 coins for 5 matching. Various crystals and scatter itself are also able to boost the bankroll with up to 500 coins.
FAQ on Playtech Jackpot Giant
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Get 3 Bonus icons appear anywhere on the reels to trigger the Jackpot Giant Bonus round and claim a multiplier or an extra cash prize coming out from a volcano. Moreover, the Giant Jackpot is the most rewarding feature and progressively collects bets from the worldwide audience playing this game. You can land a big win when 5 Wild appear on line 1 while playing at the maximum possible stakes.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- As the game is completely built in the HTML5 technology, you can play online on iPhone, Android smartphones and tablets without a need to download a special app. All options, including the free play mode are enabled by default.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Jackpot Giant?
- Officially, the RTP on the Playtech-powered sites stands at 94.22%.
It’s not a secret that games with the progressive jackpot prizes are topping the lists of the most popular ones, no matter of a producer. The case is same here, but your gaming skills, ambitions and investing potential must be at the highest level if your plan is to actually benefit.
Best Jackpot Giant Casinos & Bonus
Play Jackpot Giant at the best Playtech casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. EcoPayz, MasterCard or Trustly, and provide plenty of games from Playtech as well as other providers Iron Dog Studio, Playson or Booming Games