How do I claim the mint.io bonus?
To access and use the benefits, players must first create an account on mint.io. To signup, all new players must have an email address. To register, the players are required to provide a valid email address. Mint.io may require users to submit personal identity verification documents for security reasons. Depending on the type of verification, users will be notified by email or an onsite pop-up notice if Identification and Proof of Address documents are necessary. Finally, before signing up, they must agree to the casino’s terms and conditions. Players should check their spam or trash folders in their email accounts for confirmation emails, as they’re often sent there. Players can fund their accounts using their preferred means of cryptocurrency after confirming their email ID. BTC, Tether, ETH, LTC, XRP, USDC, BCH, DAI, and BTH are the only currencies authorized for now. Bitcoin (BTC) is the account currency. Automatic conversions between other cryptocurrencies and BTC are conducted at Mintio where altcoins are converted to and from BTC using the most up-to-date exchange rates.
How does this bonus work?
Listed below are the features of bonuses available at Mint.io
- Each wager that is placed on Mint.io contributes a percentage to the player’s own Crypto Drop, which is a reimbursable cryptocurrency prize.
- Different wagering requirements may apply to different offers and bonuses, and they are mentioned along with the specific offers and bonuses.
- Any wagers made with the bonus money will reduce the wagering requirement, regardless of whether the player wins or lose.
- The maximum bonus bet stake is $5 BTC.
- Different games contribute to the bonus in different ways.
Further T&C’s of Mint.io bonus:
- The player must be over the age of eighteen.
- The account only supports a BTC balance. The casino automatically converts cryptocurrencies to/from BTC upon deposit or withdrawal.
- io allows only one account per individual, creating multiple accounts can lead to the deletion of all accounts.
- Sports bets currently do not contribute to your Crypto Drop.
The stipulations of Mint.io come across as ambiguous when compared to the norms of bonus offers at numerous online casinos. This could be attributed to the factoring in the ‘crypto-exclusive’ nature of the casino. Overall, the bonuses offered are appealing with reasonable and acceptable wagering requirements, taking into account elements such as the minimum deposit bonus value, overall bonus value, and agreeable wagering criteria. The bonus value has a potential for development, and if they are more favourably constructed, they will be able to attract more players to the casino. The saving grace is the VIP programme, which is by invitation only. Unique awards, bespoke bonuses, tournaments, speedier withdrawal times, and a personal approach are all included in the programme.