Plenty of Fruit 40 by Novomatic is the sequel to Plenty of Fruit 20 and comes with one more row and more paylines. Our Plenty of Fruit 40 slot review contains valuable information on possible free spins and, moreover, highlights bonus features of this slot. Make sure to finish reading the review in order not to miss anything of our detailed description.
Want to see how Plenty of Fruit 40 works? Select a recommended casino site from the list below and start playing for free or real – our screenshots will give you a sneak peek!
Plenty of Fruit 40 screenshots
The fruit symbols of Novomatic’s Plenty of Fruit 40, such as the plum, the melon, and the orange, pay a coin prize when they’re lined up from the leftmost to the rightmost reel. Three or more star scatter symbols pay on any position of the 5 reels and 4 rows of the slot. The number of paylines is fixed at 40 and cannot be altered by the player. The ’7’ wild symbol can tip the scales and fill the missing spot of a winning combination. The highest payline prize of 40,000 can be scored by hitting 5 scatter symbols. Interestingly enough, 5 scatter symbols pay more in the prequel slot Plenty of Fruit 20. The exact amounts of the various coin prizes are depicted on the paytable. The free play version of the slot can be found online and may be used to try the game without betting any real money. If you want to multiply your winnings by 2, you have to gamble after hitting a winning combination. However, one has to bear in mind that you risk your complete win by activating this feature. Please note as well that a progressive jackpot isn’t included in the game.
FAQ on Novomatic Plenty of Fruit 40
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The most noteworthy feature of Plenty of Fruit 40 is the considerable payout of 40,000 when you hit five scatter symbols at the maximum bet.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- No downloads or limitations will be encountered in the mobile version of Plenty of Fruit 40. Open the fruit slot in your mobile web browser and start playing online.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Plenty of Fruit 40?
- The RTP factor of Plenty of Fruit 40 has been placed at 95.10%. Try scoring the lucrative winning combinations of the slot and you may finish your spin as a big winner.
In the absence of free spins, players might actually wonder how they could score big wins. Well, the paying scatter symbol may take care of that. Our outstanding rating of this video slot reflects the great combination of a high-intensity fruit-slot experience with valuable payline wins.
Best Plenty of Fruit 40 Casinos & Bonus
Play Plenty of Fruit 40 at the best Novomatic casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Trustly, PayPal or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Novomatic as well as other providers Blueprint Gaming, Eyecon or Wazdan