Betsoft’s 5-reel 3-row 25-payline adaptation of one of the most popular Charles Dickens’ stories is now available to play online in 3D Cinematic experience with realistic animations and creepy sound effects. Watch how Ebenezer Scrooge waits for ghosts of Present, Future and Past to bring Christmas Gifts and a big win of up to 513.000 coins. Wilds, A Christmas Carol Free Spins and the Gamble game will be your most useful tools, so let’s read A Christmas Carol slot review and find out how to win here.
- 5 Reels
- 25 Playlines
- 1 - 5 Coins/Line
- Free Spins
- 513,000 Jackpot (Coins)
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the A Christmas Carol screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
A Christmas Carol screenshots
First, pick between the free play and the real money modes. Now, thanks to the coin denomination from €0.01 to €1, you can define your own betting strategy with 1-5 bet levels and wagers between 25 and 125 coins per spin. Ebenezer has the highest rating of all themed icons and brings 5.000 coins to the paytable when you get 5 of the kind. Definitely, the winners will earn much more with 5 Wilds that not only replace any missing icon from a winning combination but also bring 4.000-12.000 coins. After any standard payout, you’ll have the opportunity to double your winnings by playing the Gamble game. With the Heads or Tails guessed correctly, there’s a chance to double the score for as many times as you please.
FAQ on BetSoft A Christmas Carol
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Collect 3, 4 or 5 Christmas Past symbols anywhere on the reels to receive 3, 6 or 12 Past Spins. You can re-trigger this round or move forward to the Future Spins with the same amount of A Christmas Carol Bonus rounds for 3-5 scatters. A few tips: to earn more Wilds, you should watch for 3+ Christmas Present icons.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Betsoft made it possible to play for fun or for cash around the sites powered by their software. You won’t have to download an app for Android or iPhone.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of A Christmas Carol?
- Unofficial info says the RTP stands at 94.58%.
Impressive graphics, a variety of betting combinations and free spins turning into gold will surely tempt both novice and more experienced players to try this title. Still, only the bravest will have enough power to face the house edge and actually earn something.
Best A Christmas Carol Casinos & Bonus
Play A Christmas Carol at the best BetSoft casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. PayPal, Siru Mobile or MasterCard, and provide plenty of games from BetSoft as well as other providers Iron Dog Studio, Lightning Box or Wazdan