Have you ever wanted to experience an auction, surrounded by millionaires bidding on luxurious items? The Bidding Wild slot machine by Lightning Box Games allows you to do exactly that. The game has all the simplicity you would expect, combined with some surprising features such as its wild symbols. Read this Bidding Wild slot review to find out a little more information about the game. At the end of our recension, you will find our rating.
|Vipps Casino||100% up to €100||
100% up to €100
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Bidding Wild yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Bidding Wild screenshots
Bidding Wild can be described in one word – simple. The slot has a classic 5x3 layout, which all avid slots players surely known well. Bets range from 0.1 up to 10, without the option of betting on individual lines. In total, the game has 243 ways to win, so any combinations of three or more identical symbols starting from the leftmost reel will bring about some winnings! The symbols in the game are a combination of traditional card values (9, 10, J, Q, K) and the faces of your opponents in the bidding war – millionaires and heiresses. There is also a wild symbol, which is simply represented by a tile saying ‘bid’. The wild acts as a replacement for all other symbols. However, the game does not have any outstanding special features such as a bonus game, free spins, or a progressive jackpot.
FAQ on Lightning Box Bidding Wild
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- As mentioned earlier, the slot does not have many special features, lacking a bonus game or the option to win free spins. Its key characteristic is simplicity, with the most outstanding feature being the wild symbol.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- No, there are no limitations when playing on a mobile device, and you even do not have to download an app to be able to access the game!
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Bidding Wild?
- The RTP of Bidding Wild has not been published by Lightning Box Games, but the game itself has been around since 2004, standing the test of time.
Bidding Wild is a perfect slot for traditionalists – players who appreciate a nice graphic design, combined with a slot that does not have any excessive bonus features or progressive jackpots. Lightning Box Games seems not to offer a free play mode of this slot, so you may have to look on a site where you play with real money in order to test Bidding Wild.
Best Bidding Wild Casinos & Bonus
Play Bidding Wild at the best Lightning Box casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Visa, Bitcoin or Neteller, and provide plenty of games from Lightning Box as well as other providers iSoftBet, Evolution Gaming or Big Time Gaming