Rise of Olympus is an Ancient-Greece-themed video slot machine produced by Play’n GO and built on the base of 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines featuring a plethora of rewarding opportunities. Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Bonus rounds and a 10000-coin jackpot are waiting to be collected, so read the Rise of Olympus slot review and find out how to win them.
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Rise of Olympus screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Rise of Olympus screenshots
|Deluxino Casino||€1.500 + 300 Free Spins||
€1.500 + 300 Free Spins
The paytable consists of themed icons and low-paying shield-like items that pay between 10 and 1000 coins. Wild has a bit higher rating and brings up to 5000 coins when you collect 5 of a kind. The coin value ranges from €0.20 to €100, which makes it possible to wager between €0.40 and €100 per round, according to your specific betting strategy. A winning combination consisted of a God icon will contribute to the on-screen meter and once it is full, you’ll receive a complimentary re-spin. Depending on a God used to activate this round, you will get its associated Hand of God feature. Moreover, this is a chance to land a big win if a Multiplier is applied to the overall score. When the entire grid is cleared, you’ll receive Rise of Olympus free spins – 4 Hades, 5 Poseidon and 8 Zeus rounds. Recharge with more matching icons and receive 2-4 additional spins. During this round, all winnings will be multiplied up to 20x and winners that cleared the whole grid again will receive a jackpot of 10000 coins.
FAQ on Rise of Olympus
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- After any non-winning round, you can randomly trigger the Hand of God feature and see 1 out of 3 unique Rise of Olympus bonus rounds performing: Hades transforms one set of symbols into another, Poseidon grants up to 2 Wilds, while Zeus destroys 2 sets of any symbol.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online on supported Play’n GO sites using a mobile browser only because there is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file. It is also possible to play for fun.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Rise of Olympus ?
- The RTP stands at 96.50%, according to the official info.
Coming with stunning visual effects, matching sounds and myriad of opportunities to land a big win, this is a game that will please both novice and experienced players who won’t mind about the house edge.