The Big Bad Wolf slot game is all about the fairy tale of three little pigs and a wolf looking to crush their homes and eat them. Truly inspired, Microgaming created an action-packed 5-reel 3-row machine with 25 paylines and a jackpot prize of 1000 coins. The Big Bad Wolf slot review brings other rewarding options such as multiplied winnings, the Blowing Down the House feature and Free spins closer to a player, so stay tuned.
|LeoVegas||200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins||
200% up to $100 + 25 Cash Spins
We have no free play mode available yet, but take a look at the Big Bad Wolf screenshots instead. Or why not simply giving a try with one of the recommended casino sites above?
Big Bad Wolf screenshots
The game introduced a completely different way to form a winning combination: instead of classic roller system, icons fall on the paytable from above. With multiple winnings accumulated, standard pig symbols are converted into special wild symbols that can replace all other symbols except the multiplier and special symbols, and complete winning combinations. When 3 or more Wolves appear on the paytable, you will receive 10 free spins and a chance to score a big win with the multiplier of 3x.
FAQ on Microgaming Big Bad Wolf
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- During the Free Spins bonus round, you will get the Swooping Reels where symbols from a winning combination shift positions to fill the empty spaces. A few tips: get as many Moons as possible to trigger the Blowing Down the House feature and get up to 2 free spins and a multiplier of 2x, which can be re-triggered over and over again.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game requires no special app to download in order to play it on a mobile device. Free play reveals some options, but to enjoy the essentials you need to activate the real-money mode.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Big Bad Wolf?
- Across sites, we came over the RTP of 97.34%, which helped the winners to collect 5 Wilds and score a 1000-coin jackpot with the coins ranging from €0.01 to €5 and bets of up to €125.
At the first glance, you can see a lot of work is put into this game, which is noticeable mainly in the HD graphics and animations, but also in terms of game mechanics. This is a Microgaming’s game with the highest RTP ever and a winner of the Game of the Year prize in 2013, which still sounds quite appealing to both newbies and high rollers.
Best Big Bad Wolf Casinos & Bonus
Play Big Bad Wolf at the best Microgaming casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Trustly, EcoPayz or Visa, and provide plenty of games from Microgaming as well as other providers Evoplay, Blueprint Gaming or Lightning Box