Divine Fortune is a progressive jackpot video slot machine built on the 5-reel 3-row and 20 fixed paying lines paytable filled with themed icons and special features such as Falling Wilds, up to 12 Free Spins and the unique Wild on Wild option. The Divine Fortune slot review brings more details about the game with the highest rating among the latest NetEnt additions.
|Quick Slot||200% up to €500||
200% up to €500
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Divine Fortune yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Divine Fortune screenshots
In terms of the gameplay, there is nothing so special to elaborate – form a winning combination with 3 or more icons of the same kind, whether it would be some of the highest-paying symbols such as Medusa or Minotaur that pay up to 600 coins, or themed playing cards that boost the bankroll with up to 80 coins. Once collect 5 Pegasus Wilds, you will trigger the Falling Wild Feature and shift the wild down for 1 position – also getting 1 free spin. With a wild on the top of a Falling Wild, the game will enter the will Wild on Wild mode and cover the entire reel with an expanding wild. Finally, collect 3, 4 or 5 scatters to get 5, 8 or 12 free spins, respectively. Coins range from €0.01 to €1, allowing players to wager from €0.02 to €200 on 1-10 levels.
FAQ on NetEnt Divine Fortune
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Progressive jackpot is the most interesting feature and you can earn it if collect 3+ Bonus symbols. Now, our tips to earn bigger: get a single row covered with the sticky Bonus icon to trigger the Mini Jackpot, or fill 2 rows to get the Major Jackpot. Finally, the Mega Jackpot will land when winners get all 3 rows covered with the Bonus icons at the same time.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Yes. Mobile gameplay works even without a special app. Demo mode is also enabled.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Divine Fortune?
- Officially, the RTP is 96.59% based on default seed value of €10.000.
The ancient Greek myths were all about wealth and quests for gold – which is the same with this themed slot machine. While many sites do offer a chance to test it for free, you can only win a progressive jackpot if play for real. Given the fact you can score more than ever invested, Divine Fortune position itself as one of the most desirable titles so far.
Best Divine Fortune Casinos & Bonus
Play Divine Fortune at the best NetEnt casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. Neteller, MasterCard or Visa, and provide plenty of games from NetEnt as well as other providers Lightning Box, Leander Games or Red Rake Gaming