Mystery 7s is a space-themed 5-reel 3-row video slot game with 25 possible winning lines and belongs to the iSoftBet Simply Play group of games. You will find a redesigned traditional casino machine set in the modern scenery with tons of free spins and a big win of up to 50.000 coins. Find out all the particulars by reading the Mystery 7s slot review.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Mystery 7s available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Mystery 7s screenshots
The classic gameplay means you’ll first have to select the number of coins, which may go from €0.01 to €1, and try to form a winning combination of 3-5 symbols of the same kind. Note that any spin will cost 25 coins, but you can land a big win of 2.000 coins when get 5 Diamonds on an active paying line. Sevens, Stars and Bars are other symbols with a higher rating and will land 5-500 coins on the paytable. Free Play mode grants enough credits to see what’s under the hood, while the bonus prize has it true purpose only when playing for real.
FAQ on Mystery 7s
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Get 3, 4 or 5 Bonus icons to trigger the Free Spins round and the Bonus feature that will make you eventually end-up the game with a total of 100 free spins, 6.000 coins and winnings multiplied up to 5x. Furthermore, any Bonus symbol will act as a Scatter bringing multipliers of 2x, 10x or 30x your total bet.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- Thanks to its simple mechanics, the game is playable on Android, iPhone and other mobile devices. You can start it directly from a browser, which minimizes any need to download a dedicated app.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Mystery 7s?
- According to the lucky winners, the RTP on the iSoftBet powered sites stands at 97.40%, making the game as a medium volatile.
Fast-paced and full of action, the game will suit to a wider gaming audience since it also features a favorable return to player percentage. If you’re up to a modernized classic, Mystery 7s has what it takes for.